Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Antiquing in Round Rock!

Remember the empty space? It's a work in progress but coming along!
This was Saturday..... This was Sunday.....
This sold already....(The manager said I had everything underpriced! You should shop here before I get wiser!)
I covered a lampshade for this lamp and the price went up!
Who knew pricing every little thing took so much time???? Not me. And hanging a few things could make a giant overhead space a wee bit cozier? That left side needs shutters or old doors.
I stilll have soo much work to do but not a bad start for 2 afternoons! I'm thinking about calling this Roost or The Roost. I'll have to tell you that story later...when it's earlier...and not so late! Have a wonderful day and Wow! Looks like we have a new president!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Looky here! LOVE your little booth!! And I love "The Roost" for a name! Great job, girlfriend! ;)
    HUgs to ya,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! You done good girl! And yep, tagging and all is a LOT of work!!!! Love the name The Roost. Loving it all, especially that parasol hanging from the ceiling! How much? : D

    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful and cozy and friendly...like a Roost! That's a great name. If you ever paint some of your famous,much sought-after rooster rugs, they will fit right in. The black and white really pull it all together. Congratulations on getting it done so amazingly fast! Best wishes and much success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Loving these spaces!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Loving these spaces!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth looks great. You have it arranged so that a shopper is tempted to come in. Love the lamp!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your before and after photos on your trunk, whay you can do is amazing and it shows in your booth!

    smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I lived close enough. I'd come shop! I see a few things that could come home with me!

    ReplyDelete