Sunday, November 9, 2008

New stuff at The Roost. Two more lamps with some "interesting" shades... This is one of Jeff's teapot lamps with a shade I made from book pages.
And this one has fringe from a vintage spread. I'm so into making lampshades right now.

I love this picture. I think it is St. Anthony and would love to keep it but I can't keep everything! New phones and teapots - this is tough! It's been slow at the Antique Gallery overall, but we've had a decent week. These pictures are from yesterday and today we put some really neat Christmas things there. A large birdcage completely full of silver Christmas balls is really neat and I FORGOT my camera so if it's still there I'll post some pics later. I'm working on a website for The Roost so I can post pictures there.... but then what will I yak about here when that's all I've been doing lately. So now I'm off to visit my blog friends and catch up on what you guys have been doing. Y Nancy

3 comments:

  1. You really are crafty Nancy, that lampshade is really creative. The Roost looks very inviting. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!
    Looks like a fun place to shop!!!
    Keep us posted on the website you are doing...
    Your blog looks so lovely you changed a few things on it...I love it!!!

    Have a great week,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some cute stuff...especially love the lampshade made out of book pages...too cute!

    c

    ReplyDelete