Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm so very honored to be the recipient of the Marie Antoinette award from one of my very best blog friends Rhonda. Rhonda always has something interesting going on over at her blog - RhondaMum and she's my go to girl for all things French! Now, I'm passing this award on to 7 people who have inspired me in the blogging, crafting and art community.. it works like this:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
So here are seven inspiring bloggers that I'm passing this award on to:
2. Shannon @ Faith and Chocolate
3. Betty @ She's So Pretty
5. Tina @ Tina Wright
Thank you all for having inspired me in some way! And thank you Rhonda.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww, thanks honey! You are most welcome and right back atcha!
    : D

    I'll try and pass on next week.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy! I'm honored! Thanks so much! I'll blog about it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a sweetie pie!!! Thanks so much! I will pass it on as soon as I get a minute to breathe!!!

    xxxooo~dale

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend, Nancy... Thank you, I am SO honored! ;) How very sweet of you... I'll pass this along in a few days... ;)

    Love & Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve every reward that is out there Nancy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God bless! Love, Rhonda...

    ReplyDelete