Saturday, June 21, 2008

Holy Pink Saturday

This is my first time to join in on all this pinkness! I started looking for some pink things to share and looking through some pictures taken earlier I seem to have established a theme......all Christian related. First I found this picture of a little First Communion celebration where I used my pink plastic Last Supper. For some reason I started collecting kitschy pink plastic religious items??????
This lovely arrangement is actually part of......................
this. A giant cross made out of flowers - a tradition at our church every Easter. It's always breathtaking and just keeps getting more beautiful as more parishoners add flowers. Isn't it wonderful?
And finally a pink and white cross that my husband made. It's pretty large and made to hang on the wall but of course I had to fiddle around with the picture to make it more artsy! (It's still in my etsy store)

Pink Blessings to all of you - hope you have a rosy Saturday.

Be sure and visit How Sweet the Sound

to see all the blogs that are Pretty in Pink today!

9 comments:

  1. Nancy, welcome to Pink Saturday. I'm glad you decided to participate, and I hope you will again.

    How fascinating that you have these lovely pink religious items. Each one is wonderful and unique.

    Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cross that your husband made! xoxo, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your collection of pink! The cross is beautiful. Your husband did a lovely job.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty "pink" post!!!...heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to pink Saturday. Love the cross.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to visit you on Pink Saturday. The cross is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweet Nancy! I love all your pink things! Course, I LOVE pink... I'm finally done with VBS, and trying to catch up with all of you! I've missed blogging and "chatting"!;)
    Hugs to ya!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little one would think she had died and gone to pink heaven! I just dropped you an email about the swap!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Friday Flea Market! I'm so glad that you'll be joining us. I have your link up on the mainpage so you are set to participate this week. If you have any questions, just let me know. Blessings... polly

    ReplyDelete