Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have you heard about the Friday Flea Market Group? I thought that might be a good way to start clearing out some of my things so I've decided to jump in. I didn't however want to clutter up this blog so I'm posting a lot of incredibly valuable items at My Crafty Little Shop. How do you like my little button I made? The one in the sidebar is a permanent link to go there. I'm trying to get things ready for this Friday. I also put a Paypal button on there! See - it's just like shopping at Macy's....well, maybe Ebay! Anyway, I'm amazed I figured out how to make all these bells and whistles! So go over there and look it over and tell me what you think. Then click on the link there and come back here - dizzying isn't it!?!

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I tried all the buttons and everything works...sooo clever of you to figure it all out! And sooo cute...and PayPal too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dizzy, but way to figure it out. Tried the eBay widget and could never make it work. Gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I will have to press that little button and check it out, Nice to meet you! Susie H

    ReplyDelete