Friday, June 20, 2008

Knock Knock

Knock Knock.......Who's There????????Door Knocker..............Door Knocker Who?????
Retired Door Knocker Topper over on ebay! Sold

The door knocker is also available if you're interested. Midwest Importers retired these about 9 years ago and I have been fruitlessly searching for a Heart insert/topper/thingy for years now. Anyway, if you know of anyone searching for a flag topper I have one available already listed on ebay and I also have a pumpkin and a Christmas wreath topper and the above knocker available.


I can't believe I'm discussing my knockers with you right here on my blog!


3 comments:

  1. We love this door knocker...kari has one like it...but she has the wreath...

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stop laughing!!! You are too funny!!! I can't believe you SHOWED us you knockers, too!! LOL Wait 'til I tell everyone I saw your knockers. lol Ok, I'm snorting now....
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice knocker! You can sell ANYTHING on eBay!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete