Thursday, September 23, 2010

Show and Tell

Do you remember that adorable little witch who came home from Ballet Austin last year?  Oh she's a sweet one.    Never one to practice black magic – I think she only deals in Aqua magic!  Why aqua you asK????

DSCN4453

Because why else would she have these fabulous, jeweled shoes.  Well she has a new friend….

DSCN4448a 

not her pet squirrel silly!  The little pumpkin elf guy.

DSCN4448

He was a gift from my friend Patty.  Flying in on a pet owl holding a pumpkin (the elf, silly, not Patty!)

DSCN4451

He's a perfect companion for the Witch, The Squirrel and me!  In fact…he's……..

DSCN4452

MaGiCal!  Thank you so much Patty…and thank you all for stopping by!

On this wonderful, rainy September day with a cool front on the way I'm linking up with:

Cindy @ My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and

Claudia @ Dipity Rd. for Friday Finding Beauty.

bg_header_top

8 comments:

  1. Oh I don't normally like witches, but your little sweetie is so cute and she doesn't look like she is mean at all. Your new little pumpkin elf is just precious. What a special gift. Gorgeous vignette. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I LOVE any witch that has sparkly shoes. Look at Glenda's shoes from the Wizard of Oz? Here's rocked!
    Love your post Nancy, and your friend Patty seems like a sweet friend too.
    Happy FFB
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxo
    P.S. Love the song " Harvest Moon" that was last night you know? The moon was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked where I was raised in Texas. I was raised outside of Ft. Worth in a tiny place called White Settlement. We moved there when I was 2 and then we moved away when I was 15. That's where I always think is home. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is the cutest witch, ever. Sparkly shoes..uh hu..that's what I'm talkin' about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! That witch sure is a fashionista... sparkles on shoes, wow!

    I joined Finding Beauty, too... my post is now up HERE. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical indeed!!! Everything about Halloween just pleases me to no end. I love it so.

    And I also like the special photo enhancements. Super job.

    Sheherazade is my link to Show n Tell...a doll I finished for the Halloween Season coming up. I do hope you can find time to visit with me! Have a super Friday, and a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is just the cutest little witch! And how totally fab are those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest witch! I also like Aqua magic. I am not too fond of the Black kind. Pumpkin Elf Guy is just adorable. I am wondering which "Patty" made that for you. Such incredible personality!

    ome and visit our blog, if you wish. We are a mom and daughter who make repurposed jewelry, but find that is covered very rarely in our journal. We love bargains, vintage clothing and most all things vintage, paper crafts, fabric crafts, and our two fluffy, sometimes white dogs, Sophie and Harvey.

    Right now we are in Croatia for our exchange student son's wedding. Such a special time!

    http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

    Suz (and Kat)

    ReplyDelete