Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Fanciful Twist on Halloween

OoooooOOOOOOO....it's almost time for A Fanciful Twist's Halloween party!! She throws magical parties and they are verrrry exclusive. However you too are invited. Just click on the link over there-> It's sure to be mysterious and spooky so Lilly has already planned to go as a witch.
I'm deciding if I should go as a Senorita......or an
exotic belly dancer. HMMM - I just don't think I have the stomach for it.
I'm inspired by this Label, but it's just not me so I may just go as this
plain old veggie label.
I think it's me don't you???


7 comments:

  1. What a fun label! Is this your superhero name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great label; love all the other photos as well.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy! LOL. You're a hoot!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats funny!! I don't know maybe you are more like the exotic belly dancer!! Now's your chance to be whatever you like.
    I like your post...you have some options for Hallowe'en...

    come by my blog tomorrow I'm having a giveaway!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out that you're my partner for the vintage Christmas swap. I've been having so much fun looking through your blog. This will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Nancy, I love all of the eye candy and the music too.

    Did you follow the link to my new place where my party is? Stop back tomorrow and visit the link to the Blogland Diaries. Karen

    http://thebloglanddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete