Friday, May 31, 2013

Time Flies

My sweet grandson is graduating from high school this weekend. Seems as if the 2000 picture of his preschool graduation is the one we should be attending…but here he is 13 years later grown up and preparing for college.  The past eighteen years have been a blessing.  Watching him grow up and and being able to be there for all the events and everydays of his first 18 years. 

Brandon grad duo

 

I am so grateful that this beautiful boy has brought so much joy into our lives.

graduation 009

Thankful for all those yesterdays as he looks forward to college and all his tomorrows – wishing him success, happiness, and someday children and grandchildren to give him the same happiness he has given us.

I know there’s no pink in todays post but I’m joining Beverly at How Sweet The Sound  for Pink Saturday anyway.  Sending some “pink hugs” your way! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm sending Pink Hugs back your way, Nancy! That post just brought tears to my eyes!! I know you love your gr. son so very much and it is evident that you cherish the time you've been able to spend with him......and to be an active part of his childhood right through to his young adulthood. He's a lucky boy.....and you guys are lucky grandparents. But you already know that!!!

    I know this is a bittersweet time for you.....but how full your heart must be right now with the joy of knowing what a great future he has before him!!!

    HPS, Nancy.....and I am already dreading the day that I see my gr. girl march across the stage and get her diploma....12 years from now. I hope I make it til then!! ha ha!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you shared is more important than featuring pink. You are blessed having a grandson so handsome and doing so well.Best of luck in whatever he pursues in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson has pink cheeks in the younger picture! I saw that counts! See you at Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blessed occasion for this pink Saturday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nancy,

    Blessing upon the new graduate!

    Thank you for sharing him with
    us. Happy Pink Saturday

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and happy post! Blessings and joy the the little boy who is now a graduate. YOu are one very proud grandmom to have a dear and handsome grandson like him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy time for you all! Congratulations! I hope he's not going too far away to college :)

    ReplyDelete