Friday, May 24, 2013

Congratulations Pink Saturday

 

 

oscar


 

The best part of Pink Saturday has to be the wonderful friends I’ve met through it.  I thought you were supposed to be super cautious online five years ago and of course you should be.  But thank goodness I found How Sweet The Sound and Pink Saturday and Beverly.  Some of the bloggers I’ve met through this weekly event have become an important part of my life.  I absolutely love my art group that was formed several years ago and we met through…you guessed it….Pink Saturday.  So thank you Beverly for the opportunity to meet some wonderful people I would never have had the opportunity to meet without your brilliant idea – Pink Saturday!

 

And guess what…we all won a big surfing the web award! Click on the link below to read all about it!!! And then go congratulate Beverly and all the Pink Blogs for FIVE GREAT YEARS!

Pink Saturday Bloggers Win Surfing Contest

xoxo Surfin’ Nan

10 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!!! I can't believe we've been meeting like this for five years....can you? :) I agree.....Beverly does deserve that award..thank you for pinking it up for her!!

    Pink Sat. Blog Surfing, huh? Well...well...we are truly an agile group!

    Hope your weekend is a great one.....full of fun and good weather!

    I truly feel blessed to have found you on line!! (that doesn't sound good, does it? You know what I mean!!) I hope one day we will get to meet in person...and until that time, I know our friendship will continue to grow!

    HPS...L, dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, you just made me giggle. Giggling is good. Girl, you know I love you.♥ I did a little curtsy to all this praise. Little because if I went down too far I might not be able to get back upright again.

    Happy Pink Saturday 5th Birthday. Thank you for always being here making it special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she does!! Best blog party hostess ever. :)
    Happy pinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an great tribute to our hostess. She deserves every word of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post...I feel the same about you for opening the blog world to me!!! We have made some great friends through Pink Saturday. Are you loving this lovely rain and the cooler temperatures? We have had 3 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy! Yes - give Beverly the award - she surely deserves it! How lovely to have met you through her and all the crafting we share! Getting my thoughts together for our RWB banners . . .
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the award! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday Anniversary!!! I love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great award, Nan! Beverly definitely deserves it for giving us five years of weekly joy!

    ReplyDelete