Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fairytale Figurines

I have these three darling figurines for sale.  Buy separately for $12 each or all three for $30.00.  I will add actual shipping cost and can bill you through Paypal.

They measure approximately 5” plus 1 1/2” dangling feet  and and 4“ wide.   I believe they are chalk ware and are about 15 years old.  They can hang or sit as shown in the last picture.  Just leave me a message if you have questions.

mary little lamb

$12.00

mary mary

$12.00

repunzel

$12.00

ebay purses 3 figurines dog pack 022

Or buy all three for $30.

I’m joining Beverly’s Blog Shop Tuesday.  Stop by and see all the things your blogger buddies are offering for sale.

and Market Place Monday at Common Ground

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Nancy. These are darling. They would be perfect in a nursery or little girl's room. Your price is great, too.

    ReplyDelete