Friday, November 26, 2010

Decorating the Store

We've been busy trying to get our antique store decorated and stocked for Christmas so when the mall opened today it would be completely ready.  My plan was to have a red and pink theme but it seems that I had too much silver and gold and green stuff so I only have one little cupboard and even then some purple snuck in!

DSCN5424 

We redid this Santa and made him much shabbier than he was and added old lace etc.

 

DSCN5395  

Trying to get a picture of this tree is like trying to get a picture of the wind!

DSCN5397 

See in the picture below?  You can't even see the ornaments.

DSCN5436

This old tree skirt is sooo pretty.  It's from the '50's that some long ago crafter made with little mirrors and mercury glass beads.

DSCN5427

Here's the Santa with this cute little velvet boat added.  DSCN5425

Love it and maybe he won't sell and I'll just bring him home! 

DSCN5426

I bought this "fireplace" last January for display.  It has glowing embers and it has a cracking dying fire sound. 

DSCN5420

And here's another view.  See how full we are…see how my pink plan was doomed.   Since my pink pooped out I just walked two aisles over to see Eileen's booth!

DSCN5434

Isn't this just heavenly? It's all girly and pink and aqua and sparkly and I could just spend all day in there.

DSCN5453

She paints everything pink and paints those gorgeous roses on everything.  Want to see my favorite thing in here?

DSCN5452

I love love love this little heater that she did.  If I had one square inch of room left in my house I'd buy it!

DSCN5454

That's it for me!   Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and got all your shopping wrapped up on this "Black Friday".  Now I'm going to check out Beverly's new link for Pink Saturday.  xoxo Nancy

20 comments:

  1. OMG..how I wish I could get to The Roost!! That place is calling my name. Ever since I saw your fireplace logs/insert I have been wanting one. I have a fireplace mantel and surround in my entry and just KNOW one of those little fake loggy things would be perfect in it! I looked at our local mall, but no one had one. Tomorrow, Bonnie and I are heading to a flea market and ant. mall...maybe I'll find one!!

    Everything looks so beautiful....I just know you will sell tons!!

    Glad you had a good TGiving....we did.....and I'm still tired!!

    Happy PSAt!! L Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such eye candy! My favorite is the tree skirt. Beautiful!
    Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space looks fantastic!! I love the white tree and the ornaments. And I think one corner of pink is perfect...you have a lot of eye candy!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share. I absolutely adored the tour through your booth. Love the fireplace and I could just hear the crackling fireplace as we toured. So beautiful and the ambiance is perfect. Just perfect.

    Lots of eye candy in your booth. That Santa should already be at home with you. Love the addition of the little boat. He just says take me home.

    Have a gorgeous pink Saturday. Many country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty and how I would love to have my own booth. Happy Pink Saturday! from California at last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Your booth looks fantastic; and I like the whole store. Wish I could visit.
    Please visit me and follow back.
    monah

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've taken that Santa over the top!!! And where on earth did you find the beautiful tree skirt...that's what's going to happen to all my crafted and swapped treasures...after we move to the assisted living, the boys will send it all to an antuque mall for the next generation of collectors. hope you find lots of eager buyers this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp
    Gasp
    and yes...
    GASP ~ !
    Please let me know the pricing on the santa and the skirt if you still have them, love.

    what a grand job ... the vignettes are too gorgeous for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh everything looks sooooo pretty! I sure do wish I was close enough to shop.

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are all such beautiful things, your boutique is just beautiful, I could spend all day there too.

    Yes, I do think trying to take a picture of the wind would be very hard, haha, that was very funny.

    I just found your blog through Pink Saturday. Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job getting your booth all foofed up for Christmas. How fun!

    Happy PS,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Wow you've got some beautiful things in your store.
    I plan on dropping by your blog again soon feel free to follow back. I can't wait for the next pink Saturday.

    Take care,

    Viola over at www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    I love your shop. I just wish I could really come and see it all up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, how much fun to play with such beautiful old things. I think you have a wonderful booth.
    Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My! everything is so Beautiful, I would love to visit it all, thanks for sharing these pretty pictures.

    marian elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my heavens that is simply breathtaking. Do you have flea market booths? I love your cabinet, everything looks fabulous. I have one of those heaters in front of my fireplace! I am painting it! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooooohhh, what gorgeous booths!!!
    I have been doing mine, but it is soooooooooooooo small, I would love to have big ones like you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your store...looks like I could wander for hours looking at all of the wonderful goodies! Thanks for sharing. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it....love the sock monkey...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,

    What a lovely store, so many things to see!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete