Friday, November 5, 2010

Pink Saturday

Friday night – and my mind is blank. Not just blank but pink blank.  I just couldn't think of anything to post for Beverly's Pink Saturday.  So, there's nothing left to do as I sit here with an empty camera except dig deep into my picture files and see if there's anything I've never used before.  So here it is, pink randomness from the bowels of my computer!  In no particular order  Number….

1.  A Pink Car…no story here other than do you think this belongs to a top Mary Kay consultant???

DSC03255  

2.  My pink attic guestroom…slowly, ever so slowly we're getting it painted…finally!  No more 1960s paneling!

DSC09598a

 

3. A study in really bad photography… a pink store I saw last year in Ruidoso and parked next to it….

IMG_1788 

4. A Pink Beetle!  I'd be tickled pink if I drove this car.

 IMG_1789

 

5.  My friend Patty took this picture – Patty has no shame…she will blatantly take out her camera and snap a shot of the sign that say's "NO Pictures".  I like that about her because obviously I wouldn't have this picture to show you if left up to me.  This lady is giving Patty the evil eye – she didn't realize we were admiring her. ( Look at her manicure.  I'm thinking she doesn't work on the cycle herself. )

P1040001-1

6.  I sent this to The Roost paint department (aka Jeff) with a note…"Paint er pink".  Won't this be cute in some little girls room?

pink unit

That's it Pink buddies.  Wishing you a happy Pink Saturday.  Go visit the blogs at Beverly's place to see some worthwhile Pink!

xoxo Nancy

13 comments:

  1. For havinf a blank monment..you sure filled it up with pinks.. Great job and love the pinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, the look on the biker chick made me choke on my coffee!!! LOVE it....and I'm pretty sure I would love your brazen pal who snaps those shots!!

    I would LOVE to have that Pink VW!!! In our early years of marriage we had a 68 bug, followed by a 71 Super Beetle and then a 73! We just drove the wheels off those babies. I recall the first one cost us a little less than $2,000....and it was brand new. Of course, that was 42 years ago and $2,000 was like a million to us!

    You did a great job pulling together a pink post...I even laughed at your "study in pink"...you are a hoot!

    My friends and I went to our first Christmas Open House yesterday. I can't believe it's that time again....didn't we just watch the Trick or Treaters last weekend? Old age is certainly setting in!

    Have a great Pink Saturday!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow for not be ing able to think of anything you sure did good! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you sure came up with some awesome pink to share! Thanks!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job finding pinks!! Love the VW and the biker lady is just too funny!!

    Good luck with your guest room...I love all the florals though!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that attic looks gorgeous!!! Happy PS. Come stop by my blog for more pink sweetness if you get a chance!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pink pictures. Loved the "lady"on the bike....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did good girl...love the pink bug...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to come and stay in that cozy attic bedroom-so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to come and stay in that cozy attic bedroom-so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you took the time to find some pictures. Your guest room looks delightful. Happy Pink Saturday! I am going to be visiting as many of you as possible because I'M HAVING A GIVEAWAY!!! So please stop by. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes the best things begin with a blank slate...
    :) well done !

    ReplyDelete