Friday, August 20, 2010

Celebrating Birthdays

Once more it's time for Pink Saturday – and once more I'm having to dig a bit more to find "pink".  This little candle set is so adorable and just begging to be featured on Pink Saturday.

overlay

Each of the twelve members of this circus troupe holds a birthday candle.  The "cake" is an adorable jewelry box from Target.

DSCN3994   

The "cake" is an adorable jewelry box from Target.

DSCN4152

I was lucky enough to find two of these sets and put both in my Etsy Store. 

DSCN4001-crop

My favorite of the bunch?  The adorable little girl.  I think these would be so cute for any birthday party but especially for a boy.  It's so hard to find cute things for a "boy cake" and a circus theme is so in right now.

DSCN3993-crop

For Pink Saturday Beverly at How Sweet The Sound has asked us to link to another blog.  Today I'm linking to my friend LaVerne who celebrated her birthday this week.  Stop by and wish her a Happy Birthday.  LaVerne and I – along with our friend Barbara went for makeovers this week – don't we look fabulous???makeovers

Lucky for me I had my camera!

xoxo Nancy

Today I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday,  Claudia at Dipity Rd for Friday Finding Beauty and Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

17 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy did you girls get your "colours done" LOL
    Too funny.
    LOVE the little ceramic candle holders, but that pink cake from Target OMG. We don't have a Target here, boo hoo.
    Happy FFB Nancy.
    Love CLaudie
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy did you girls get your "colours done" LOL
    Too funny.
    LOVE the little ceramic candle holders, but that pink cake from Target OMG. We don't have a Target here, boo hoo.
    Happy FFB Nancy.
    Love CLaudie
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did that happen????????
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday La Verne. I love that Target cake!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling little candle holders.......how can you let them go? Love the Target cake, too!!!

    OMG....you girls look so amazing in that birthday shot!!! Those hairdos took YEARS off each and everyone of you!! :)

    Hope you have a terrific PSat......it's raining like crazy here.....and storming. I must get off this computer before I blow up!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen that at TArget -it's just simply adorable-Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy PInk Saturday and these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Ms Nancy,thanks for the post. I look so good I hardly recognized myself...what a great shot of us after our body-off restorations...
    The cake toppers are just darling!!!!What a precious little set...and the jewelry box is a "must-have" for any little girl. Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness everything is so cute! the candle holders are just adorable! love, love, love them. and the box from Target is wonderful! I love the way you have everything displayed!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! Makes me want to have a birthday party! Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the adorable candle holders and your makeover is fabulous! lol What a delightful trio.
    hugz:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancy, I love your circus animals, so festive for a little birthday celebration! I love the makeovers too, the new hairstyles are just to-die-for!
    Hope you're doing well! I won't be at the Fall Cowgirl, will you? I am attending another event the week after so I am skipping this one cowgirl. Happy PS! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. so fun!!and those candle holders are great!!
    Happy Pink Saturday Nancy:)

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your "cake" is adorable and very creative...and I love your makeover picture!

    Have a wonderful day! Be sure to visit my blog for a great giveaway!

    Sarah
    ***Visit my blog for a GIVEAWAY and new linking party!***
    http://bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-wednesday-party-link-up-giveway-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pinks! Great music! and I love your loyalty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute post! I love your little candle set and your Target cake...I wish I had seen that at Target!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete