Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tablescape Thursday - Anniversary

Susan at Between Naps On The Porch realized that a whole bunch of us love tablescaping and started this fun event so be sure to visit Susan and Mr. Linky to visit all the blogs participating!


Welcome Friends - Just a teeny little setting today.  The little Heather Goldmink cottage is all aglow
and coffee is waiting in an old ceramic coffeepot
ready to be enjoyed in some Homer Laughlin mugs.
as the happy 70's honeycomb couple looks on
To wish us a Happy Anniversary which is today, the30th. 
I googled our anniversary...I thought it would at least be PETRIFIED WOOD or something but look what it says
         "The 44th Wedding Anniversary does not have any traditional materials or Symbols associated with it.   A Contemporary or Modern 44th anniversary gift has a theme of Groceries.
This Wedding Anniversary does not have any Flowers associated with it.
This Anniversary does not have any Gemstones associated with it."
Honestly - isn't that pathetic?  I think we'll just have our coffee and head out for breakfast and some estate sales!

PS - We are registered at WalMart Foods should you want to send a gift!   If you're just dying to know my life story just click here!


21 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you! That's quite and accomplishment!!

    Adorable post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little cottage is so sweet and 44 years is wonderful so Happy Anniversary and don't go grocery shopping today:)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You do marriage as well as you do tablescapes! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it looks like you've been giving your husband the 44th anniversary gift for years now!!! Groceries...Geesh! Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love your little honeycomb bride and groom. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the teapot, such a unique shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty Nancy..wish you lived close I would head over to visit!

    Smiles and hugs coming your way and clink clink our teacups:)

    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    That's one cute table!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary to you! "Groceries"?? Hmmm. Actually, I think you could get pretty creative with that one! ;)

    Cute tablescape - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 44th Anniversary...love the tablescape

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the registered at Walmart Foods comment. Too funny!!! Happy anniversary. 44 years is something to brag about. Here's to you reaching 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL, Groceries! I've got my 27th coming up, I want if it is power tools?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! I think you should just make up your own favorite gift idea -- 44 should be special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Nancy...I know all too well those anniversaries...and they have been some of our best years... :)

    I am thrilled that you have found your soul mate!

    Your little setting, private and cozy says it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! Love your table, I have a coffee pot just like that somewhere in this house lol. I just read your anniversary post, what a great story. Don't you wish you still had that mustang? Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! Our 39th is coming up soon. Where did the time go??
    Good health!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know....44 years is a long time.....but if my husband brought home groceries for our 44th....I'd be looking for a new husband. That, or I'd give him the kitchen trash in exchange. ;-)


    Cute setting....

    Hope your weekend has been beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete