Friday, April 24, 2009

Pink Saturday and Bella Blue?

For Pink Saturday I thought I would show you
a pretty pink petite table for little girls
some vintage restaurantware in a rosy color
and some really beautiful blue pieces.  Why blue you might be wondering...on Pink Saturday?  Well all this will soon be available in our new antique space we'll be sharing with the RioBabes...
 
Ta da! or rather   GERONIMO!!!!
If you have never been to the Blue Hills Antique Mall it's quite an experience.  It's a maze of room after room just chock full of bargains.  We'll be located in the new building recently moved to the site.
We're rushing to get lots of upcycled and repurposed furniture ready to go to the new store.  Hopefully we'll be opening in about three weeks.  Our goal is to have lots of smaller pieces that will be easy to load into a van or SUV.  Blue Hills is located in Geronimo, Texas about fifteen minutes east of the San Marcos outlet mall, about halfway between San Marcos and Seguin.  It's definitely worth a trip.
  xoxo

Beverly at How Sweet the Sound hosts Pink Saturday.  Be sure and visit all the blogs participating!

19 comments:

  1. Happy PS! wow.. i love the table setting.. love the teapot on the mud pie ox.. so unique.. and i love the chinaware too! so rosy pink!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all your pinks!! They are all lovely!!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky duck! You're always doing fun stuff with your Junque Friends!! I LOVE that rosy restaurant ware!

    Bonnie and I are heading out for a day filled with an art show, a flea market and an antique sale! I gotta go get ready, but I wanted to visit you before I left!

    Have a great Pk Sat. L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Lovely displays!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pink stuff are really lovely. love the table setting. and the pink chair!

    happy pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the pink and blue! are wonderful!! happy pink week and good luck with the move! wish i could go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥. This week everyone seems to be out-doing themselves!

    Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your restaurant china!

    *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely pinks.... Blues are nice too!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday. It's a lovely table setting, and best of luck in your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have that table for my little Emma!!! God bless you, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must admit to sometimes wanting to share other colors as well as pink. Often green, at least lately with all of the trees beginning to leaf up.

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Erin :)

    http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been down to Austin and I remember passing by the outlet malls. Good luck on your new venture.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty pinks and blues! (Blue is actually my favorite color, but don't tell.) I'm trying to remember...I think I've been to San Marcos once...some years back. I'd love to see your new place, but it's quite a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That little table is adorable! Congratulations on your upcoming venture. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nancy, that was fantastic. I loved the little girls display, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet pictures, happy belated pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pinks and blues

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the show, Nancy.
    And what a hoot about you telling Dixie you 'dunked' your son at the Alamo.
    Another Texan is born!
    Monday Blessings,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete