Thursday, August 28, 2008

Halloween Swaps

In Blogland and Swapville Halloween is definitely here. I've been working on these projects for a couple of weeks now. Fairies figure prominently for me this year. Here's a look at a new little "French" Halloween fairy who will just enchant you.....Boo La La! The Magic French Fairy!
Boo La La will be available in my store!
There's a couple of little fairies hiding behind the two fairy doors for that swap and my Haunted House project for Artsy Mama's Sweet and Sinister Swap somehow turned into a Candy Shop! Don't be fooled...it may look sweet but it is indeed sinister.See the little ghost running for his life! Get too close and you'll be trapped inside and turned into a giant skeleton or worse yet a FRog!!!!It's just a Magical place where the fairies live and I'll show you some more fairies on Pink Saturday.
Do not miss the FAiry I'm going to show you then...I'm sure you like me have been visited by her!
See you on Pink Saturday!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute!!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo La La!?...How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story and song made me laugh till I cried! I had to download it for my "fun stuff" play list on my iPod! I have to share it with my sisters-in-law - one of whom had many visits and one of whom had none. The rest of us got a little fly over. They will love it!

    BTW - the Harry Potter theme is my cell phone ring. When it came on I ran to get my phone and couldn't figure out why nobody was there and it was still ringing. Sometimes I am a bear of very little brain!
    http://weareflyingnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized I left this on the wrong post - of course I was talking about The Boob Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally loving all your "crafty goodness"! Love all these projects!

    ReplyDelete