Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday ~~Finding Beauty

  Finding beauty is easy in February.  There is always something happening online or over on Flickr…Valentine blog parties, swaps, and a real live Valentine craft party that I’m having.  Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day?  Have you made valentines lately?  You really should…especially if you haven’t done it since 4th grade!  There are so many pretty things to make and to decorate your home with.  Isn’t this a pretty heart? 

DSCN0710

I made a banner to coordinate with it.  Are you feelin’ the love?????

DSCN0709

I finished up my tags for Mary Ann’s “Smitten Tag Swap”.  Those little books are soo pretty.  I have a hard time doing the same thing more than once so what the heck – I don’t think any two are alike.

DSCN0771

I just love it when Christmas is finally put away and

DSCN0714

I can leisurely do some decorating and then settle in for…….

DSCN0779

a nice cup of tea with friends!

DSCN0777

I hope you are finding beauty in everyday things today.  Thanks to Claudia at Dipity Road for the prompt.  Be sure and visit Claudia and the others who have signed up for this little show and tell.

xoxo Nancy

12 comments:

  1. Nancy~~~~~*

    Your wreath is so pretty...you should give a tutorial. I'd love to make something like it. I like your banner too, it's so sweet. And your tags....do you ever stop creating??? I LOVE them!! I can tell you enjoy making these things. And you are right, there isn't that time crunch like at Christmas.

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy Sweetie...
    Such beauty here I find. I love the wreath it is so beautiful and your banner really sets the mood. How very pretty it is.

    I adore you Valentine tree. It is just precious. I have never seen such beautiful hearts. They are so unusual and really speak as they dangle from the tree.

    Thank you for sharing with me tonight. I love it.

    Have a beautiful Friday sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy... you are so creative... I just love everything you do!

    yep... those Mikasa dishes... for $26.95... a steal any way you look at it! yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty and happy. I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tend to feel sad when the holidays pass...i guess i need to look forward :)
    thanks for the cheery reminder!
    cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. I'm still needing to shove the christmas boxes in the attic and finish my valentines decor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Nancy!!!!

    I love that white tree of yours. . . I'm gonna have to find one so I can look for hearts to hang on it!

    Your banner and tags are AWESOME...you are such a creative talent!

    It's snowing in KC...again. I'm sick of it I say!

    Will your bears share some tea with me?

    Hope you're having a great day ! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet post! I love your forget-me-not heart! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love this post Nancy! Your tags are sweeter than sweet! I made mine all different too. I can't do twenty of the same thing. LOL I featured you for my Pink Saturday post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath is beautiful but I really, really love your tags. They are all just a little work of art! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found you through my swap partner---She's Sew Pretty......I love your decorations......I decided to join in on the finding beauty Friday....enjoying visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! i heart your heart! it's so lovely! i wish i know how to make one.

    happy heart's day!

    xoxo
    Bette

    ReplyDelete