Friday, October 4, 2013

Vintage Market Faire

I wanted to show some pictures as we're setting up for the Vintage Market Faire that's...tomorrow. Yikes - no time for anything except pictures. Not even time to edit these so you may see bags of stuff that shouldn't be there...like cords, windex, tags, beer cans so just ignore those! The gate opens Saturday at 9 a.m.



Lots of little welcomings along the winding drive back to  the barn.



This was taken yesterday...it's full of fabulous stuff now.


Getting the barn filled and filled and filled!











How about these gorgeous candelabras? Weddings anyone?




Gorgeous handmade quilts from Westfalia, TX




Christmas?




Oh yeah - lots of it.







How about this for some pink, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound





























Lots of religious things.




Industrial. Oh yeah.












 If you're reading this...you're all invited.!

xoxo Nancy



4 comments:

  1. Nancy, I think I called you Kathy the other day. Don't mind me I am on predisone for an illness that no one knows how or why I have it. It is called PMR. Yikes. Anyway, I hate the side effects from this medicine but I have to take it.

    I wish I could accept your lovely invitation to the very exciting Vintage Market Faire. Your photos are so enticing. If I lived near by and saw your posts I would come running. Smile. There are so many treasures to see. Have a wonderful sale.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful things! Have a fun faire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come!!! This looks amazing. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful show!!!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy...I tried to leave a comment on this post last week with my iPad, but I couldn't get it to work and then I got crazy busy with getting ready for the 2nd sale in two weeks and didn't get back to you. Anyhoo.....I LOVE the sale you gals put together. I'm sure it was a roaring success.....both with sales and in the good times you guys had in making it all come together!!! I would have LOVED to have been able to attend!!!

    I'm soooo glad this second sale is done. I'm still pooped. . . and on top of being worn out from the two shows, yesterday I had to get up early and run our last "long run" before our half this coming Sat. It was a blast while we were doing it because we're so excited that we set the goal and have been consistent about working up to it, but I paid for it later. I was whipped all afternoon. I finally got my van unloaded last night...and every thing is piled in the basement. I have to get my mess put away that I created over the last few weeks as I worked on items, then I have to start thinking "Christmas". I only have one Christmas Sale this year...wish I had one more, but so far I don't.

    I hope you and your hubs get all of the projects finished that you're working on around your house. I HAVE to clean mine. . .way overdue! And I have to get a little yard work done before the cold hits. I just pray the cold and rain don't hit this Saturday!

    Have a great week. . . and I just have to say, I can't get into the Walking Dead. I tried. Perhaps I'd be better off starting with the first season and playing catch up like I did with BB.

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete