Friday, September 27, 2013

Pink Vintage Market Faire

Oh my….we’re having another sale…you know…our annual “junque” sale that we haven’t had for three years.  You are all invited.  We had quite a few of our blogger friends who came last time and it is soo much fun to meet some of you in person.

vintage Market Faire (791x1024)

Here’s a sampling of some of our pink things…just for you Beverly for Pink Saturday!

 

pink napkin holders3

And a link to our facebook for a look at lots more things. Here and here.

We’ll be right here:

barn sale2

Hope to see you there! xo Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Have a great sale. Very pretty pink things!
    Thanks for visiting me on Pink Satuday.
    ~Marilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Wish I could attend... Maybe next time DH has a business trip out out that way, I can tag along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pinks and the photos you shared. I would love to be there for the fun. Enjoy.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd LOVE to be able to attend that fabulous sale of yours!! I know you will "sell out"!!! I love the "annual" approach to your sales!! ha ha!! That's the way my friend and I operate...haven't had one of our "annual" sales in two years!! We're due!!

    Gotta get busy and be creative for two upcoming shows....and I have NOTHING made for them!!

    Have a great PS and I'm so glad you're doing SOOOO great with your knee!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt you will do well with all those great goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun...wish I was closer!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  7. What retty pinks! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete