Friday, February 5, 2010

Pink Saturday

Hello  Valentine.  This is going to be a banner year….really!  I am all over making banners for Valentines Day, Spring and Easter.  This one is about eight or nine feet long.  I think I’ll stick to ones that just spell L~O~V~E!  I’m also loving being able to make pictures look like watercolors!

DSCN0697

I’m loving getting out all my valentiney stuff.  The red is so pretty when paired up with pink!  The bliss box was from my swap partner Cynthia last year.

DSCN0804

A little stack of Valentines and my Valentine Lillie Louise lounging below them!

DSCN0805

And lastly a little montage of the place where I hang my heart!  My husband gave me the silver ones and come to think of it why did I not continue to get those over the years. The others are just collected here and there.

valentine collage

I hope you are having fun with your valentine decorating.  To see more of mine check my previous post.

Beverly at How Sweet the Sound hosts Pink Saturday each week.  What a monumental undertaking to do this week after week!  ♥♥♥ you Beverly!  Be sure and visit her and check out some of the other Pink blogs.  Especially Jenn at J Nichelle Holiday. Kicking myself for not finding her blog before now – she had…HAD gorgeous Valentine things in her ebay store. She’s sold out. grrr!  Her work is amazing.

xoxo ♥♥♥Nancy♥♥♥

 

Valentines Day, decorating, hearts,Pink Saturday, white doves

18 comments:

  1. The banner turned out great. You have so many nice Valentine's Day things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy....Happy Pink Sat to YOU!

    YOU are really decked out for Valentine's Day! I am totally impressed with all of your wonderful items. I LOVE the silver hearts your hubby gave you. . .he' such a sweetie! Your Bliss Box is amazing...and the banner with the watercolor look is terrific!

    Thanks again for helping me with your comment page. I got a reply from TypePad. . . they're aware of problems we're having leaving comments. At least someone read my complaint! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy... you are soooo creative! I love all you valentine finery!

    blessings & Happy Pink Saturday! Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday Nancy~~Very cute treasures on your post!

    xoxo
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, Your Banner, your valentine tree, just everything is darling.
    Thanks for sharing, have a great day.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy...so sorry about name mistake. Please forgive me...I really did know where I was.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy! I hope you're having a lovely Pink Saturday. I loved seeing all of your wonderful Valentines treasures. It just made me want to run to my studio and start cutting and pasting! My favorites are all the lovely hanging hearts. They're all so elegant. Have a wonderful weekend and please stop by for a visit if you're able. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. The banner looks great. Love it all! Happy Pink Saturday. Have a great weekend and stop by anytime. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Nancy!
    Thanks for stopping by! Love the banner and your silver hearts are just gorgeous! your such a sweetheart to feature me! Hope you have a lovely Pink Saturday!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Valentine tree. So cute. Have a pinky day.
    Ann
    tin and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Pinks! Happy Pink Saturday.Please don't forget to visit me. It will be your only chance to enter my giveaway.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very impressed with all the Valentine decorations! I love the heart tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy, I haven't checked in on you in so long. I love your Valentine's decorations, it's all so beautiful! Are you planning to attend the cowgirls classes this summer? I have to look at the dates and see how it will work out but I'll most likely be there! Happy belated Pink Saturday! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, you come up with the cutest things! I love your collection of silver hearts, and the banner you made is beautiful. I scrolled down to your Finding Beauty post (I'm way behind on blog visits) and I love that heart "wreath" and banner. Did you make the wreath too? I love the colors, so soft and pretty. But of course my favorite "decoration" is Miss Lillie! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good golly...I would love to have little spots like that in my home.
    How delightful!

    I love it! A nice bit of eye candy this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pinks, loved your music!! Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Pink week!!

    Pretty Valentines Miss Nancy:)
    Have a great week~~~

    xoxo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete