Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Finding Beauty –

I'm thrilled to be sharing my beautiful bird tassel today for FFB.  I won this adorable tassel from Claudia at Dipity Road who hosts Friday Finding Beauty.   It arrived  safe and sound – ready for warmer weather than Claudia's neighborhood only to get caught in our Central Texas snowstorm!  It hasn't snowed here for six years and only lasted for one day but it was soo beautiful while it lasted.  (You can see my beautiful snow pictures here) 

  DSCN1039

For now I'm hanging it on my blind but  that just doesn't do justice to it so I'm looking for a better place.  I just wanted to post a picture today and say a huge thanks to Claudia (who makes these wonderful tassels)…for my beautiful gift and for hosting Friday ~~Finding Beauty. 

xoxo Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie!

    I am so glad he arrived safely and to a snowy welcome.

    In Utah we have had very little snow this year -- so it was a welcome sight for him I am sure.

    Thanks for joining us in FFB :)


    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, how could one not fall in love with that? careful, if she flies to www.myladydujour.com
    for she may wind up in a colorful bird cage...and she is meant to be free!
    what a delightful win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky ducky you are..to win something from Claudia.
    i enjoyed your blog.
    blessings,
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tassel. Perhaps it will flit all over your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar tassel from blog land last year. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super prize! I'll bet that bird loves the Texas weather...even with the bit of snow you all had!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, where are you? I MISSED your PSat post! :( dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, how cute! I didn't know about this meme. I'll have to remember it. I live in East Texas, by the way.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little birdie:)

    Have a great weekend~~~

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Nancy How are you!
    Just wanted to let you know my first e tutorial is up and running! YAY! I hope to see you at PC this year!
    xoxo, Ann-Denise

    ReplyDelete