Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Crafty Little Party

I’m having that Valentine Party tomorrow – you remember… the one in my New Years Goals.  Wish you could be here with me and my YaYas!

DSCN0852

They are such a crafty group – it’s always fun to see how we can start with the same ingredients and end up with such different pieces of work.  Muffins and Mimosas to start the day should really bring out the creativity!DSCN0831

(We’re making that banner at the top of my last post).   Then break for lunch….craft a little more….stop for tea and cupcakes and finish up.  Sounds like an excellent plan don’t you agree?  Now you know why I wanted to start that “healthy eating goal” until after my little soiree! 

DSCN0834

Me and  the triplets!   Nah – they’re very secure and at ease with their dancer’s bodies!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will all have a wonderful day! Can't wait to see all your finished projects.
    Have fun!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would so love to be there!
    wouldn't we have a great time?
    are we wearing hats?

    lol..lol..lol
    the ballerinas slay me ....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I have been feeling rather "under the weather" for two days ...UNTIL I saw this fabulous post!!! How I wish I could be at your little party!!! I love the plans you made...and I adore those triplets! You are such a hoot!

    BTW....I'm getting ready to post about the banner I made today...and I didn't even realize you and your buddies were crafting at the same time!!

    Looking forward to photos of you and your friends and your completed projects!
    L Dana

    PS I'm gonna have "muffins and mimosas" on my brain all night! When I get well...I'm thinkin' that a mimosa will hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muffins and Mimosas...what else could you ask for...the girls look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a fun party! And I adore the triplets ~ how cute!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! I wish I lived close enough to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo-hoo I was there and can testify to the most craftible, eatible, drinkible day ever. We actually finished a project...amazing for the 5 of us. The most remarkable part of our day was that we went "junkin'" afterwards and we were home by 10:00 with a bag full of goodies that we couldn't live without. Thank-you to our wonderful ya ya hostess! Love Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like "tons of fun!"... okay Nancy... give it up! where'd you find those lovely ballet dancers... because I want one! tell-tell... pleeeezzzzzeeeee!

    hugs. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  10. (a sheltie? awww now that is a possibility yes? how old is your first one?...puppies are such joys!)

    ReplyDelete