Friday, February 19, 2010

Cuckoo Tea Party

While I was busy working in the living room last week – look what was going on in my front hall – these little bears were having a par-tay!!! or should I say par-tea! ( How ‘bout those Turquoise trees???) Wow I felt like I hit the jackpot when I found those and then icing on the cake – I came across this…

DSCN0876

PINK cuckoo clock.  And it really keeps time…not the correct time but then you can’t have everything!  I bought that adorable cupcake from my Paper Cowgirl friend – Ann Denise.  She does magical things with crepe paper.

DSCN0869

I’m definitely doing  up a little vignette for Spring with this stuff – don’t you know all the Easter bunnies are going to love it?

DSCN0868

Beverly of How Sweet the Sound who hosts Pink Saturday for us each week asks us to link to another Pink Saturday blogger – gosh there are so many good ones to narrow it down to one but here’s one I think you’ll enjoy. Claudia at Dipity Road.  She has a pretty blog and also hosts Friday Finding Beauty – something   you might like to try next week.  Have a wonderful day visiting in blogland!

xoxo Nancy

13 comments:

  1. NANCY! oh goodness...we would have had to wrestle one another for those turquoise trees...
    lol

    what a sight would have been...and then
    the match would have gotten oh so SERIOUS...as soon as the clock was spied...
    LOL

    such delights! i can see the fruits of your labor have paid off splendidly!

    my pink sat is
    http://myladydujour.com/

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy even if the clock doesn't keep time who cares. It's priceless.
    LOVE IT
    Love Claudie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit the jackpot, Nancy! LOVE the items you have....especially the clock of PINKNESS! Who cares what time it is....if the time-teller encased in that great color!

    Love your friend's crepe paper design. I will check out her shop!

    Have a great day filled with terrific PINKS! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Grief! Where did you get those fantastic trees???? Love them! Perfect for Easter!
    Debbie-Dabble

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little bears look like they were having a great time. Interesting cuckoo - I don't believe I've ever seen a pink one. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a Nanny?
    no way?
    lol
    well for goodness sakes! lol...
    ok...i'll take it easy on you in the next wrestling match then...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nancy; What a fun Par-tea they are having... can I come?????? love that clock,,, what a great Pink find.. Happy Pink Saturday

    Pink Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEk! Look at your display! I love those turquoise trees! I did my post on the vintage wallpaper today and I remembered that you wanted some. I am such a scatter brain so forgive me for forgetting and send me your snail mail, please! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy,

    A pink cuckoo clock?! Whoa! :) What fun to discover that clock on my first Pink Saturday. :)

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun post! coo-coo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! With a clock as cute as that who cares what time it is? Love your pretties!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it Nancy~~Boy if ever wanted to sell that clock you would have a bidding war for sure:) So cute!

    Sorry I missed PS I was so busy and a sicky this weekend~~taking today off also hoping to be back to work Tuesday:)

    Hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete