Friday, September 5, 2008

Pink Saturday

Uh oh - here it is Friday night and I had nothing - zip - nada for Pink Saturday. I haven't posted anything all week either since I have been a busy bee getting my swap stuff ready. Then I remembered my Itty Bitty Pink Book page (inspired by Rachel last week!) and it can count as a pink post AND I won't even have to change the Boob Fairy song yet! (Besides - you guys and your comments have been hysterically funny and you just made my week!) Plus - it's my Public Service Announcement for you. Don't forget to........ All 26 pages ready to mail!
(Tell me I don't have to explain 2nd base to you!LOL)
Here's the real website - save 2nd base. It was started by a brave woman who lost a lot to breast cancer but refused to let it take her sense of humor.
Do you guys get mammograms on a regular basis? I'm guilty of putting this off so I'm going to schedule one for October.
Have a wonderful week. Nancy
Now go tell all the other pink posters at Beverly's place to get their mammogram!

14 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT...and yes, I get regular mammograms!! Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!

    This PINK post is hilarious and also a reminder for all of us.
    It's such a great post!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Scheduling on Monday.
    Until then Happy Pink Saturday
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get regular mammograms. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post.
    Have a Happy Pink Saturday!
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL!! I have never seen the "Save 2nd Base" Campaign, but I love it!! And your song has me cracking up as I type this.

    Last fall, I found something "odd" and at only 34, mammograms aren't something that are routinely done. An ultrasound revealed it was just a benign cyst, but it was very scary. I encourage everyone to routinely check.

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is great Please have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday, Nancy.

    Great job with the public service announcement. I have an annual mammogram regularly. I pray that one day there will be a cure for all cancers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guilty of not getting regular mammograms, you're a good reminder, I love how you send out your Pink Message! See you soon in Waxahachie! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a relevant message dressed up in a very stylish post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Important public service announcement. Love the t-shirts! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go for the cup to saucer exam too. October may be my date too. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great reminder, very appropriate *pink* for *Pink* Saturday!

    ReplyDelete