Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Heart Halloween

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Could this be considered digital scrapbooking? I hope so because then I'm learning a new skill/technique. If not then oops, another timewaster except it's just sooo much fun.


YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


I've completed my 20 items to send to Rachel for the oh so fabulous French themed Halloween swap. It's quite a big undertaking but all 20 "secret" items and "sweet treats" are wrapped, decorated, and tagged and MAILED! Would you like a teeny sneak peek? Okay - just a little one:That's it. No more and don't cheat and lift up that ribbon! I thought this would be cute and not too much work. WRONG. it involved about 30 steps! I hope my swap sisters like it and I just can't wait to see what everyone came up with. I haven't been this excited about Halloween since I was 6! What fun - I'll be getting 20 handcrafted gifts and 20 treats and better yet - I trust this group completely and won't even have to get it

x-rayed!

X & O's Nancy

4 comments:

  1. looks like lots of fun Nancy! I'm doing a Halloween swap(my very first swap) at Heidi's Foxgloves and Fabric and been having mucho fun with it too. I have never been into Halloween too much(christmas is my HOLIDAY!) but I think I'm expanding now. I loved the comment you left Dana on her post Saturday- I roared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!

    Thanyou for stopping by.

    Glad you liked the muffins and my piano playing:)

    I am adding to my buddy blog list today!

    xoxo
    kayellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A French themed Halloween swap!?!? How did I miss something like that!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my "Boo La-La" ornament today and hung it on my Halloween tree! Thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete