Monday, September 8, 2008

Halloween Craft Projects!

Enough about BOOBs already! Let's talk about CRAFTS! This is a "Crafty" little page after all!!!

I just finished this little project. The poem is adorable and I was dying to find somewhere to use it. So I used an old 45 record, a beautiful ghostly face and a few flowers and embellishments. Hope you can read the poem here....... These are new in my Etsy store. There's room to tuck a teabagunder the "Witches Brew Tea" label. I love making these!This is a little understated and a great use for these collectible hangers. These kids are just too much fun - trying to scare you - aren't they cute??? All of these projects are in my etsy store.

My pages for the Itty Bitty Book club Halloween swap.
A fairy door I made for my swap partner LaVerne using a scrabble box top, tiles and holder with........ another adorable poem! "The Fairies Washed Their Panties".
I just listed this pumpkin on ebay if you are in need of a Midwest Importers Doorknocker Topper. They quit making these are few years ago and are really hard to find. And just look at this! My hubby has been busy, also working away in the shed! He refinished and painted these great corner cupboards for our mythical antique store space! There's two of these but he only took ONE picture of ONE cupboard - saving the digital FILM he thinks!
Well enough stuff for now. I actually have more stuff I need to take pictures of.

PS = If you just can't get enough of that "Boob Fairy" song it's still there on my playlist to click on!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the "Boob Fairy" song and laughing while I read your post. Your projects are all great but I love the ghost flower especially! Wish I had your "clever" genes, Nancy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hopped over here to check out your things and I had to have the Ghost of a Flower project....IT IS absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling halloween items!! You've got talent, that's for sure!

    Thanks for popping over to my place today.

    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Nancy, how I wished we lived closer to each other! I would INSIST that you teach me all of your terrific tricks for making such wonderful things! I feel like such a "boob" (sorry, I know you said enough, but I just COULDN'T help it!)because I am basically clueless in this area of scrapping and creating via stamps and computery stuff! I wanna learn!!
    Your corner cabinet is a real gem--can hardly wait to see how you fill it!
    Have a terrific fall day--we are in MO. Still more rain, but it's drizzle and cool. Perfect for picking pumpkins! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love your creations. I have always had a paper fetish of sorts and your blog feeds my obsession!! I will be back to keep tabs on your crafty ideas!!

    ReplyDelete