Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days – day 25

What possessed me to attempt to join this challenge?  I'm having blogger's regret!  Posting something everyday for 31 days is far beyond my blogging ability but I'm limping along on the home stretch anyway!

Here's an invitation I made for a birthday party for a special girl, Isaiah.

isaiah2

I used an image from an old magazine cover.  This is how it started.

the-royal-neighbor-oct-1932-770753

The kids bowling in costumes were about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

DSCN9269

Who knew princesses had such bowling form?!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet post! I love the invitation!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful invitation, Nancy!! You are so amazingly creative!!

    So, was that the actual cover of a real life magazine you had in your possession or was it picture you found on line? It was perfect for the party. . . .did you make up the cute text? Love it, love it. . . and those little bowling princesses are just adorable!

    Happy Tues! L, Dana

    PS I'm cleaning like a made woman. . . even vacuumed the tops of my kitchen cabinets. . . only because I HAD to. Waiting on an electrician to get his buns over here and fix the rope lighting on top of them and to replace a ceiling fixture that doesn't work. Nothing like having company to make me do stuff I should be doing all the time. . . like cleaning and maintaining. I really hate both. . .would much rather be thrifting or creating or sleeping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they are! I love this page, too! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will look wonderful in someone's scrapbook and will be treasured for a very very long time.

    ReplyDelete