Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tussie Mussies and Hydrangeas

IDK…I don’t think I’m ready to set up tomorrow at La Bahia but ready or not I have to.  I made more tussies to sell there.

DSCN0430

These aren’t as big as the ones I showed you last week and I can’t seem to get a decent picture.  I have a few pink ones and

DSCN0433 

These which I love because I have gorgeous dried blue hydrangeas to fill them.

 DSCN0439

And some green hydrangeas! Oh they are so pretty and papery.  I’m planning on $15 for these.  IDK…what do you think?DSCN0437

Have a wonderful weekend.  Gotta run!

xoxo Nancy

If you’re going to be at Round Top Warrenton this week we will be at LaBahia. Stop by!
We’re in 5S.

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you allllll day!! Hope you have a wonderful sale.....and hope my vendor friend looks you up. She posted on FB yesterday that they had made it to Round Top area (from Canton).

    Your tussies look wonderful, Nancy.....I'm sure you will not bring any home!!

    Bonnie, Marian and I went to a FABULOUS flea market today...the 2nd time it's been held. Had 40 vendors with wonderful wares! I know the guy who promotes it...he asked if I wanted to be in the next one. I'm pretty sure Bonnie and I will do it....in Sept. It was packed with BUYING customers....so much more excitement than the other sales I've been doing...and a lot less intensive prep. work.

    Gonna do my first 5K run of the season tomorrow morning.....I am not really ready for it, but I will give it a try! It's very near my house, so that was the selling point for me, plus it's gonna be FABULOUS weather!! I'm carbing up...eating a supper of cereal and protein powder! :) After the sinful lunch I had today, cereal sounded very good.

    Keep us posted on your sale....does this one go on for 2 weeks?

    HPS!!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weekend shopping is as great as this weather. The tussie mussie collection is so beautiful! Hope you sell lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tussie mussies! Where is La Bahia? We went to a show Saturday called Roses and Rust. (in Redding) It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! You are super busy!!
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter:))

    xo
    Kay

    ReplyDelete