Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucky

I have got to get on the stick!  I’ve just spent about an hour looking for some pink pictures that I haven’t used and I couldn’t find any!  I am out of pink.

kids on stilts

I found a green bingo card and turned it pink so if you can use it have at it.

pink bingo

I put this on here last year but here it is again – you can make a really cute banner.  Click on the pictures to enlarge to original size to download the original size.  Which reminds me – I need to find that banner and hang it up.  It’s raining right now and supposed to continue through the weekend so that’s lucky for us since we need all the rain we can get.   :)

image

Here’s mine that I made.  It’s coming unglued…just like me!

It was sooo humid today you could hardly breathe. The temp was high 70s so it wasn’t hot just miserably humid.  Then this front blew through an hour ago and we’re in the 50s heading for the 40s. Lucky again since I feel like we skipped winter this year.  I wore my coat one time!

image

And finally on a sad note….it’s time to set our clocks ahead one hour Saturday night or if you prefer get up at 1:00 a.m. and change everything to 2:00 a.m.  Would you like for me to call and remind you? At 1:00 a.m.?  I’m sure I’ll be awake worrying about losing an hour!

clocks pink

St. Patricks Day is next Saturday.  Maybe we can post green  for Pink Saturday next week.  Beverly at How Sweet The Sound who hosts Pink Saturday usually celebrates every holiday with colors of the season.  Meantime I have to go on a Pink hunt with my camera.  See you next Saturday all you little leprechauns!

xoxo Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Out of PINK>>> Mercy! Can't imagine.

    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ~Giveaway ends 3/15 ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shown all my pinks and so I am on a hunt, too. I think I will run to my favorite antique store and see what I can find! And the Goodwill and the Salvation....
    A girl can not be out of pink!!!
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your bingo post very much. I play a lot with seniors. However, we do not use these cards anymore. It is all computerized and not as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES...please give me a Daylight Saving Time Wake Up Call!!! That would be delightful talking to you...or mumbling to you. Yup..I'd be mumbling at that time for sure!! :)

    LOVE your bingo shares...and I'm gonna nab them!! I remember the St Pat's banner from last year...but didn't make it!! I will this time!!! You are a sweetie!

    Well....I have one word to describe our sale today and that would be HORRIBLE! All I've done for 12 hrs is listen to and be a part of griping about what an awful job our new promoters did to this long established sale. #1....NO newspaper advertising! I'm guessing they thought they'd make a tidier profit by skipping that part. As a result...a HUGE drop in shoppers. I was pretty upset, then just resigned myself to what screwups they are....and that I probably won't be doing that show again. :(

    Oh well....feeling tired and upset just made my glass of wine taste that much better!! :)

    Happy Pink Saturday.....I'm glad you're getting a little taste of cold weather. This week we've had 70s and tornado force winds (well..they seemed that strong)..followed by COLD and wet (some snow and sleet!!) yesterday. Today it was pretty..or so I was told as I was stuck indoors all day.

    Gotta go watch Baylor beat KU (I hope ) at the Big 12 tourney. :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Come link with me with my Color Connection meme.

    Broken Leg with a bit of pink. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink bingo card and the banner you created out of the green bingo cards is really cute! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday
    I Love the pink Bingo Card, merci.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Nancy, Your post gave me a memory of when we lived on a dairy farm in MI when I was about nine. Our dad made us stilts and they were so tall we had to get on a ladder to get on them. I have four sisters and a brother and some of them were too small to walk on sticks but the three oldest of us had the most fun walking very tall on those things. I love this darling photo. Great pink. I too am always searching for pink. After nearly three years of Pink Saturday, it is a challenge.

    Love the banner too. I am looking forward to posting this Sat the 17th. Something besides "Pink" for a change. HA!

    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete