Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bargain Chicks

Last year I didn't get most of my Easter stuff out.  So this year I loved finding some little things that I bought two years ago after Easter.  Isn't that chick the cutest?  I think I bought four or five of that type for about twenty cents! 

DSCN7344

Had to have this pink chick because she looks so much like my bluebirds that I just adore.

DSCN7351She keeps hopping around – I think she's upset that I called her cheap!  I told her to settle down but she just keeps saying "cheep" "cheep"!!! 

DSCN7352

I got the polka dot and check bunnies a long time ago.  They are some of my favorites.

DSCN7347

Aren't they the cutest guys?  I love their little knotted ears.

DSCN7349

I'll have to get some pictures of the whole little tree once I get the bows on.  Maybe next week…or maybe not – I never seem to get anything finished anymore!

DSCN7350

Have a wonderful week. xoxo Nancy

I'm joining two great blog events today:

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and

Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving seeing all the easter bunnies on blogs. I am also buying a few little chicks this year. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter decorations are darling. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!!! I LOVE that Eastery tree of yours!! My Easter decorations have made their way up from the basement, but they are still in boxes in the dining room. I gotta get motivated.....but it isn't happening! :) I know what you mean about not getting anything finished.....is it our advanced years that's interfering with our "follow through" skills?

    Would you mind if I sent our cruddy KC weather your way? We have rain and sleet and snow to share.....I've had plenty of it!

    Have a great weekend and a super PINK Saturday! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! I'm missing out! I love your Easter tree-I've never done one. Your polka-dot and gingham bunnies are the sweetest. As for the cruddy KC weather, you can keep it, thank you. We have enough crud here in Pennsylvania! Have a wonderful weekend! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!

    I absolutely love your Easter pink!

    I am hosting an auction on my blog of vintage and antique linens ~some are pink! :)

    Come by and take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute bunnies! and at least you got started, I can't seem to get started much less finished :))
    happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter decorations are just so sweet, and I just adore that little pink clock that's in a couple of the shots! I'm guessing it's a bank, because it looks like one I see at my favorite antique mall, and I keep waiting for them to lower the price so that it can come home with me!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't such fun to discover new things that you had all along? So very cute Nancy.
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to find treasures that I have had and put away! It is like Christmas for Easter! You have some cute stuff. But I love chicks and bunnies and Easter in general. HPS! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter decor is making me SO happy! Love it!!Happy Pink Saturday! I am your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nancy~
    What fun your Easter bunnies are - I really like the pink glazed one. Was that the one saying cheep, cheep? Such a cute post.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete