Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Perfect Sheltie

I’ve had a virus this past week…a horrible crippling computer virus and my poor little laptop was out of commission until today.  Since I’m not doing Pink Saturday today I’ll show you MORE pictures of Lillie Louise!  She had her first vet visit today and the vet says she’s PERFECT in every way!  Perfect labs, perfect tone, perfect weight, perfect teeth, perfect nails and on and on! LOL (Like I needed to pay a vet to tell me she was perfect)  Anyway – it’s a great office and I thought I’d show it to you.  So here we go….

Buckle up, Lillie.

vet visit 019

It’s about a two minute drive so none of that pesky car sickness so here we are.  Some good advice on the marquee.

vet visit 017

As we walked up to the door….

vet visit 016

Lilllie thought she was looking in the mirror

vet visit 001

but it turns out she met a new friend…Jasmine.

vet visit 002

Lil and Jas exchanged phone numbers and are planning a get together!  She’s so excited because she misses her Sheltie family and has had no one to play with.

Isn’t this a fabulous vet place?  It’s decorated beautifully with antiques and darling pictures and no funky smells, either!

I love this sign:vet visit 005

So we’re back home now with a well dog and a well computer. 

mosaic lillie

Lillie and I hope you are having a five star day like we are!

xoxo Nancy

10 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for your visit! nice to meet you!
    just beautiful dog!

    regards

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie is perfectly beautiful! She really does look like a happy dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful vet's office! My d-i-l would be green! Lillie Louise does look perfect and perfectly happy and spoiled. And I do spy a pink tag! Hope y'all have a great pink week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Lillie Louise...you're lookin' good! Hope you get to "talk" to Jas again. You are definitely a "five star" lady!
    Love, Aunt Buckeye Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that LL is just DARLING!!! What a great vet, too!

    My computer is running r e a l l y slow...I've scanned and tweaked and done as much as I know to do, so I'm going to have to break down and call my friend's teenage son!!! It's very irritating to have your computer act up---specially when I spend so much quality time with her!

    Happy Pink Sat....I was on a 20 mile flea market/antique sale on Sat., so I haven't visited many blogs...also the computer makes it very time consuming.

    Have a great week!!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer virus issues! I dread those! I try like the dickens to avoid them too, hubby has to always fix it and grumbles the whole time!
    Your babies are so dear! I love the vet office! It is cute!! I love the sign too! Love and Hugs...Suzie Button

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Lilly's friend is also a lucky little dog whose owner is willing to schedule play dates...but Lilly Louise is the most lucky dog in Pflugerville...not many doggie/daughters have a dad who cooks for her and a mom who dotes on her and makes her world famous via the Internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, I dare say a star is born! She is such a doll! Thanks for showing that a trip to the vet can be fun lol. I've driven past this clinic several times, thanks for the tour. And you can tell them I'm swiping that sign for our lobby! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete