Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cherries for RedNesday

Why don’t I join in with the Sue at It’s A Very Cherry World for Rednesday more often? I know she’ll love these shams that I put on Ebay recently.  They’re cherries and they’re red so what’s not to like?

DSCN0031

They didn’t sell so I’ll be taking them to our booth at The Round Top Antiques Fair next month and if they don’t sell there I’ll just have to keep them!  Actually, I’d really like to keep them but I have sooo many linens I promised my husband that I’d try.

DSCN0030 

They’ll be wonderful for next summer to change up the bed.  xoxo Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Awww, Nancy, you know I love 'em! If I didn't already have two rooms with cherry curtains, I'd ask for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!

    Have a great night!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Reminds me of the old vintage tablecloths!

    Have a great week!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Sue's name for Secret Santa and this would be have made a perfect gift. Cherrie things are not easy to find when you are looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Absolutely perfect for Rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherry red delightful! So cute.

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the cherry shams. I hope you get to keep them. Maybe price them high enough no one will buy them then you'll have an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...I guess I am late to the party....how much do you want for these and how many and how long are they? I have an idea....:) Nice to meet you I cam over from Sue! Sandy @ 521 Lake Street

    ReplyDelete