Friday, November 4, 2011

Pink Saturday - November

Do you all do Pinterest?  It's a completely constructive way to waste time.  For Pink Saturday you can go take a look at my "Pink Board".  This is one of my favorite artists on Etsy - The Wheatfield. This along with other fabulous pinks are on that board.

image

Did you guys get a whole bunch of candy on Halloween?  We gave every kid who came to the door $5!  Really – we did. Because we're sooo generous.   Okay – the only kids who came were the little cuties next door to us. hahaha Lillie Louise and Iris were all dressed up with no place to go!  They dressed up as Shetland Ponies so I have to show you a picture!

shetland ponies

They were soooo cute!

Today is the last Raider football game and we're heading to West, Texas.  West, Texas…not west Texas.  We started the season at 115 sweltering degrees and Friday nights game should be about 75 degrees cooler. It's a couple hours away with lots of antique stores between here and there so I probably won't link up to Pink Saturday until…Saturday!

Go Cedar Ridge Raiders 7/1 – hope they make it 8/1!  The fabulous Raider Band.

image

#52 getting ready to make the tackle wearing pink shoelaces for October.

CRHS JV Purple vs SA Hawkins 21-Oct-11 038

If any of my criminal readers are planning on robbing my house while I'm gone tonight…don't – I have a dog sitter.  Not that I'd need one with my two vicious dogs.

Good luck, Raiders

Have a wonderful and Pink Saturday and thanks to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting.

xoxo Nancy

7 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your take on Pinterest...I agree! Love the colors though!

    Have fun at the game!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined Pinterest, but haven't done anything with it. Lordy, girl, I have trouble doing what I do right now....but when the winter winds start to howl and we're snowed in, I just might try to figure it all out!!

    I hope the Raiders do come home with a win tonight!!! That photo of the band is awesome...brings back lots of HS memories of my marching band days (I only lasted 2 years :) What a great action shot of your gr. boy. . . I love it that the pink shoe laces found their way into HS football, too. I didn't realize that!!! Yay for them!!!

    Have a safe trip to and fro. . . and enjoy every stinkin' minute of the game!!

    HPS!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HEAVEN!!! Love those adorable shelties!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a lovely week!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Pink entry!

    Pink cactus, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your trick or treaters...so cute..they sure are a beautiful animal..look so spoiled too! LOL!
    Happy Pink Saturday...hope your team won and hope you found lots of treasures along the way..
    Have a great pink weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and am just in awe of all of your creations. I am sorry you are leaving just as I have found you. You will be missed by many. Good luck in what ever you do.

    ReplyDelete