Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paper Cowgirl

I know a lot of you guys will be at Paper Cowgirl next month and I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of LaVerne's class project.  LaVerne is a great teacher when she's sober and if she's not....well even more entertaining and creative.  Laughing.  Poor LaVerne - she hasn't been checking the Paper Cowgirl yahoo group lately and I'm am sooo in for it when she does!!!  So back to why I have gathered you all here today...let's look at her books.
She had some angelic inspiration on this one...isn't it darling?


These altered books are the neatest things for storing tags, pictures, recipes, or other little projects.  Plus they look fabulous just standing open!
This is one of the classes last year.  She was up at dawn, had her breakfast Mojito and was first in the door for Mendy's class!  If you haven't checked out the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat you are missing a lot of fun.  Classes, shopping, crafting and swaps all packed into three days.  Head on over to the Paper Cowgirl blog to see all the things they have planned.
Happy Trails....Cowgirl Nan!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy take care of our Little Laverne! We all know about her little problem but that she still will be an excellent teacher. Wish I could be there but I will be in treatment waiting for her to return.
    Boozer Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito alegre teu blog ! Cheio de ideias !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!

    Happy Traisl to you too~~smiling with a half numb face~~but OK:)

    Hugs,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now the secret's out...but a Mojito for breakfast? Now really, you know very well that I would never start with a Mojito before my Mimosa or my daily Bloody Mary...Your know my favorite cure-all din't you? A Hair of the Dog!...LOL...I love a good laugh even when it's about me. Thanks for the great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Angels for sure.

    Hey cutie...just stopping to remind you to join us at Friday~~Finding Beauty.

    Needing some of your inspiration for sure.

    Hugs!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you gals love Paper Cowgirl so much.....creativity and alcohol. What a great combination!! Is that where the term "altered" came from. . . ? :) You know how much I envied your trip last year. . . I double envy it this year!!

    Be sure you take lots of photos of LaVerne as she knocks back her drinks and knocks out those projects with you gals!!;) Maybe she needs to develop a "signature" drink for the event. Bet you could help her out in that department! Have fun!!!!!!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, then, LaVerne will be a lot of fun! I'm taking her class, I can't wait to just have some good creative fun! Suzie

    ReplyDelete