Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain Rain Stay Awhile

What a perfect day to stay home and get a few things done.  Fuss around the kitchen…and watch the rain while I do it.

DSC09114

Finish organizing some shelves.DSC08935

Make some labels so I don’t open every box looking for something.DSC08933

Take some pictures and get my package ready to mail for a swap.  I’m a few days late but I wanted to wait until after I went to Round Top.Sweet&Sinister09

  Which was a perfect day by the way.DSC09059

I hope you’re having a perfect day.  What’s your ideal way to spend a rainy Sunday???

 ShabbyBlogsDividerF

5 comments:

  1. You sound so organized, Nancy. Even your organizing takes on a relaxed tone. We finally have some sun but it is brisk out. I am going to make a big pot of stew for dinner.

    My daughter, who is studying Interior Design and myself, who just loves to craft, are going to turn our veeeeery small office into a craft room. What can you suggest off the top of your head?? It will be more about supplies since her project boards are huge, she must keep them in another space, but storage wise, and tips that you couldn't live without?? I mostly do silk floral arrangments and card making.

    Thanks, Nancy!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, that day does look perfect!
    I wish we would get some rain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy!Okay, one more time! I lost your address AGAIN! I am delete happy when it comes to emails!!! Apologies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy... unfortunately I spent my rainy Sunday doing laundry... your rainy Sunday sounded much better!

    and I say Rain-Rain Stay is a wonderful idea! I say "Amen" to that one!

    hugs. Dixie

    ps... so what'd ya get in Roundtop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, I am here way past Sunday, but it rained at my house also.

    Hope you are having a good week and by the way since we both live in Texas, could you just run over and organize some shelves for me?

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete