Friday, October 23, 2009

Be Good To Your Boobs!


Seems as if I'm in the same boat as last year...here it is Friday night and I have nothing! But since it is October and that is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I’m recycling a post from last year:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh oh - here it is Friday night and I had nothing - zip - nada for Pink Saturday. I haven't posted anything all week either since I have been a busy bee getting my swap stuff ready. Then I remembered my Itty Bitty Pink Book page and it can count as a pink post AND I won't even have to change the Boob Fairy song yet! That post is here. (That post is here) (Besides - you guys and your comments have been hysterically funny and you just made my week!) Plus - it's my Public Service Announcement for you. Don't forget to........ All 26 pages ready to mail! (Tell me I don't have to explain 2nd base to you!LOL) Here's the real website - save 2nd base. It was started by a brave woman who lost a lot to breast cancer but refused to let it take her sense of humor. Do you guys get mammograms on a regular basis? I'm guilty of putting this off so I'm going to schedule one for October.

Have a wonderful week. Nancy
Now go tell all the other pink posters at Beverly's place to get their mammogram!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute but relavent! Thanks for posting this again!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you recycled this post, Nancy. That song was even better this year!!

    I also read your other recent posts! Gads, I've been so overwhelmed with making stuff and selling stuff and buying stuff (on our recent trip to sales in Arkansas) that I've been MIA in blogging and visiting!! I think about you often....you're still one of my favs!!! This post is an example of why!!

    Happy Pink Sat. Now I'm going to be singing that danged Boob Fairy song all night! :)

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great re-post! TY for sharing.

    Have a warm wonderful weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post/re-post! Love the sayings. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday! (I was soooo without a ps post, too, last night.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Great post!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is a post worth recycling! Glad you shared it again, and I love your little reminder card. So cute!

    Hope you're having a very Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post deserved a second time around. Thanks for the timely reminder. Have a great Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ost and all for a good cause! Love the t shirt too funny. Hope yo are having a great Pink Saturday : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Hope it will save someone! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2nd base shirt is great! I'm running a day behind on visiting as yesterday was a difficult one for my family {explained on my blog}. Hope you can come by for a visit and see my pinks.
    Have a lovely week!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that saying!! I will have to remember it. What a great pink post and well worth repeating!! Giggle at the song too..I've never heard that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The message is spot on. Way to important to ignore, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete