Thursday, December 10, 2009

Overwhelmed

I love these girls.  DSC07981I’ve been overwhelmed several times the past couple of weeks.  I’m trying to get my house decorated and cleaned for the home tour Saturday.  The weather hasn’t cooperated and I’m behind.  Thank God for my friends.

Last week Barbara and Judy showed up to spend the night and decorate my upstairs bathroom DSC09570  and my little attic bedroom. DSC09598   They even did a whole village display for me.  And they cooked dinner that night.  I’m overwhelmed!

Yesterday Patty called and said she was on her way.  She walked in with spray starch and proceeded to iron all my linens for me.  We dressed and decorated tables DSC09611  and bedsDSC09597 and cleaned and again….I’m overwhelmed.

I’m overwhelmed with their gifts of time during this busy season.    Thank you soooooo much.  I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of you….and love you. 

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. Oh what precious and thoughtful friends. That's the best Christmas Present ever. I can't wait to see all the pics. God Bless them for their help. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great friends you have...Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have just received the best gift for all season...friendship!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What grat Ya-Yas we have...I'll be up Saturday to help...now that the hard stuff's done! I can't wait to see the results of all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete