Friday, April 19, 2013

Bluebirds Of Happiness

Whew –what a week .  I don’t feel like talking this week.  Besides not feeling well hasn’t it just been a week from hell?  Anyway – my little bluebird family is just  so cheerful all the time I’m sharing them with you this week and I hope they bring some cheer to you, too!

DSCN0769_thumb6

 

DSCN0770_thumb8

 

This couple is a bit glassy eyed but they’re still happy. Maybe that giant Scotty dog surprised them.

DSCN0776_thumb1

We’re not exclusionists in our bluebird family. No we love Snappy Snails and singing flowers, too.

DSCN0773_thumb1

Of all the bluebirds – I think these two have the sweetest faces.

DSCN0774_thumb1

I think this little girl is being assured by the Wizard…things are going to be okay.

DSCN0777_thumb1

Have a nice weekend and stop by to see Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your bird collection. Dogs and birds definitely do not go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! We certainly needed your little bit of cheer after the events of this week.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable collection! Those little blue birds do have the sweetest faces. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been quite a week. Ready for a new one! Your little birds are just precious and what a large collection!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm envious of your bluebird collection! :-)
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing those sweet and happy blue birds, snappy snails and cute flowers with us. This truly has been a horrible week. . . with so little to be happy about until last night when the second culprit was captured. It's just been unbelieveable. . .first the bombings, then the explosion in West. I agree with your comment to me....just thinking it's too coincidental about West and all that happened this week and in the years past during this time of year. I pray they find answers for both the bombings in Boston and the explosion in West. It's all just too scary. If folks didn't think we needed to keep our military and homeland security beefed up and operating at full force prior to this week. . .well maybe they'll get their heads out of the sand and quit living in lahlah land about being PC.

    Getting ready for the grands to spend the night! They've been sick...and I pray they really are totally well...cuz I don't wanna get their little bugs! Their mom and dad, however, need a break and I need grand kid lovin' and huggin'.

    Spent the last two days going to antique shows, garden shows and flea markets. I didn't find much, but it was great getting out and away from the TV and the bad news streams.

    Have a great weekend, Nancy. I pray next week will be awesom for everyone. L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy,
    What a happy family of bluebirds! Just looking at them brings a smile to my face :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful collection of blue bird happiness!!! So special and sweet!
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bluebirds, too! You have a darling collection - and the button keep is precious! Such a sweet little hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete