Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lucky In Love

Last weekend was so busy I didn’t get a post done for Pink Saturday so today I’ll show you lotsa pictures.  One of my darling girls is getting married next month and there was a St. Patrick’s themed couples shower for them.  They are not only cute but good sports. #hats #corsages!  (Hashtags#aresoeasytouseIthinkI’lldoitallthetime!)
DSCN2887
Here’s a closeup of the couple doing the same jig. I made these and even if I do say so they were soooo cute.  I’ve always wanted to try making those little people with pipe cleaners and a ball head.  I love that hair I gave to my girl!

st pat corsages 004
#someonethinkshe’satarestaurant #jeff


DSCN2854
Look at the cute setup Jamie and Kim did.  How about those little bistro tables?! It’s great to throw a party with the owners of a Cupcakery!
I love the centerpieces they came up with.

DSCN2856
It was a beer tasting party with all sorts of beer to taste and rate in teeny weenie shot cups.  Is that a rainbow or a cake?  Again…#cupcakery! #fullofglutenSad smile!


DSCN2861

I made the banner for the cake and again…#cute! #icingisglutenfree!Smile


DSCN2850
The girls made individual cups of 7 layer dip. #yeait’sglutenfree

DSCN2851
Lots of yummy dips for meatballs. They were delish! #foolingmyselftheyprobablyhadcrackersFreezing

DSCN2852
More dips incase the first four didn’t work for you! #Angry smilehothothot
DSCN2862
That’s Jamie and Mark – it’s their house. #suchadarlingcouple
DSCN2857
Rating the beers! One of the beersMug tasted like lemonade. #doesbeerhavegluten #ohcrapIthinkitdoes
DSCN2858

These were the party favors the girls made.  Rainbow dipped oreos in a pot of gold Reece cups.  Shoot me I couldn’t eat them.  #glutenfreesucks!

DSCN2864
Recognize this? I made it a couple of years ago and gave it a little face lift. That’s my ghostly image in the glass.
DSCN2865
I think everyone liked the food!Birthday cake
DSCN2902

And then we played pass the babies!Red heart
DSCN2849
That’s my almost forever friend Mike, Barbara’s husband and above him my godson Nick. He’s feeding Dylan – his granddaughter. If I were getting married he’d be my “man of honor”.  I’m completely down with the trend of having a “bridesman” and a “groomsmaid”!
DSCN2881

And these are my girls…Taryn and Jackie and Taryn’s baby Dylan.

#MillonDollarSmiles


DSCN2885

And after opening the Gift with a bows it was time send the little leprechauns on their way and clean up.


DSCN2901
Aren’t they lucky to have found each other? #Isthispicturecuteorwhat?

DSCN2900
And aren’t we lucky to have such a great Pink Saturday group? # thankyouBeverlyatHowSweetTheSound
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devilDevil knows you're dead.

xoxo Nancy #HappyStPatty’sDay!Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. #nancynancynancy

    You are sooooooooo funny!! I sat here and laught OUT LOUD over your hashtaggery post today!! I needed this!! Thank you!!

    That party looks awesome!! Your little people creations turned out adorable...and I LOVE the LUCKY banner with the bride and groom...how appropriate to have that for this wonder occasion!!

    The food looks so amazing and everything was displayed in such neat ways!! Yes, you are lucky to know the Cupcakery folks!! :)

    Hope you have a calmer weekend....finishing up those wedding touches, I'm sure!! I'm still making wabbits and trying to find treasure to resell next week! I'm ready for this to be done for awhile! I still have to do my taxes and my tags. Eeeeeeek!

    HPS !! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your sweet little people and what a great job you did. The party looks awesome and I can tell by the smiling faces there was lots of fun going on.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling couple and I love the party theme!!!! Lots of fun, good food and drinks. Yes, your girls are cute as can be and so is that sweet baby. I know a good time was had by all! Hope you will share lots of wedding photos.........
    Have a great weekend.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete