Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine Garland

Today is Rednesday.  What? You don’t know about Rednesday?  I rarely join in but I love looking at the cute things that the gals over at Sue‘s It’s A Very Cherry World share with their linkys.  Elizabeth at Creative Breathing made the most wonderful Valentine Garland and inspired me to make one of my own.  I don’t have any cute little school valentines (yet!) to put on mine so I used some German scraps to get mine started.  I need to put some bows and bobbles on mine but it’s a work in progress.

valentine garland collage

I love the things both Sue and Elizabeth make – you will, too, so go get inspired!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Your Valentine swag is adorable! And you did a wonderful job on your valentine house. Are those glass cherries in that dish? How sweet!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your garland of Valentines!!! I just found the garland I made a couple of years ago from a file you shared!!! I love it!!

    My day has been a mixture of putting away Christmas stuff, working IBBC pages, computery stuff and now I'm tired and still am supposed to run...but first..I must nap!! :)

    L , DS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy! You know how much I adore your paper art. This is absolutely beautiful and so very elegant. Just like you! You always know how to make me smile! E

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I'm going to put a link to your blog for your clothespins if that is okay! E

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sure sweet! I admire such talent! I love all the vintage Valentine's! I think I may try my hand at making this too! Very unique and sweet!

    ReplyDelete