Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hippie Pink Saturday

I’ve been too busy to post.  Yes, I’ve done nothing but work on critically important things.  Like my Valentines for my Circle Journal Sweetheart Girlies. And my Book of Blue and last but not least my pages for the Itty Bitty Book Club ‘70s book!

DSCN2419
I was determined to not buy anything…nada…nothing…zip!  Since this is my year to purge (stuff not…you know) I worked with stuff on hand.

DSCN2420
I could not believe my good fortune to find the happy faces.  Yea for me – purging the happy faces. I need to mail these suckers before I put any more crap on them! Old stickers, foam flowers, laminating sheets. Yep purge, purge, purge. Old stamp pads for that signature tie dyed lookRainbow

collage 70s
As they said in the ‘70s…”All you need is Red heart“ and to purge!

Happy Pink Saturday Hippie Chicks! Peace out Smile.

xoxo Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I think you have a bit of a Hippie heart, HA! I love your craft treasures.I am not able to purge because I don't have craft supplies. At least not enough to speak about. However, I am valentines supplies shopping in a small craft shop downtown that is large in cool stuff. Downtown is not much more than a block and a half. Small town people with big hearts. I love living here in our mountain town.

    Happy crafting and purging.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH, I love this! I love most anything 70's so this speaks to me big time. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...Peter Max...my favorite 1970s artist! As a Hippie Chick from way back when I think your Hippie Chicks Pink Saturday is GROOVY!

    ReplyDelete