Thursday, February 3, 2011

Year Of The Rabbit

oops – I hope your sign sounds more promising than mine – Born in the year of the pig – apparently things don't look bright for Pigs in the year of the Rabbit.  I thought my unlucky year was two years ago!   Good thing I'm not an observer of the Chinese zodiac – sounds like I'm unlucky in everything this year!

yr of the rabbit

So I'm just going to wish you a Happy Belated Groundhog Day!

groundhog_day-500x500

And keep decorating for Valentine's Day.  I think lucky hearts cancel all that unlucky Pig/Rabbit stuff!

DSCN6327

And just in case any of my Valentine girls in the Dolly Dingle Valentine swap are having an unlucky year.

DSCN6326

No worries because my Valentine Heart is on it's way to you!

mail

xoxo Nancy

Today I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy...
    First of all, those envies for your Valentines are awesome...can't wait to see the Valentine itself if you post it after everyone sees theirs.

    I'm a Dragon myself...a Scorpio Dragon. Thanks for the link you included...I'll be referring to it this year.
    xo
    Debbie
    ===^..^===
    who has lots of fabrics & trims cut up & in various stages of assembly for your fabric sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - Cute, sweet blog!
    #2 - You like music with your bloggin' too (I've been told that is almost a no-no... but I can't really buy that)
    #3 - I'm your newest follower

    Have a great weekend.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! You have a great blog. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog...hope to see you there:-) hugs Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I live in "Sharyland". Wow! I knew we were going to have lots in common. I have a booth too at a place in McAllen. But you are wayyy ahead of me! I love "The Roost" and will visit the next time I get to Round Rock.
    I adore cloches, music, old stuff and I'm the member of the family that takes everything folks don't want.
    My home is built in front of the old Boy Scout Hut. It is filled almost to the ceiling with STUFF!!

    Have a great day, my new friend,
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, my name is Nancy too and my last two post contained something about Groundhog Day and The Year of the Rabbit. I'd love for you to come by and see them both. We must have like minds.

    ReplyDelete