Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Is In The Air

Have you ever seen such sweet little faces???   This adorable couple is saying it all with their eyes. They are Snappy Snails made by Enesco. 

DSCN6763

Can't you just see her batting those big beautiful eyelashes at her dapper little snail boyfriend? 

DSCN6766

I don't know  if I can bear to part with them!  They were originally supposed to go in The Roost but they love living right here with me! Oh sigh…what to do?

I'm joining Cindy's Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic  Home – be sure and stop by there!

xoxo Nancy

2 comments:

  1. They make such a cute couple!! And they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make MY eyes bat!!!! Cute little snails....I think they definitely want to stay at your house!!!

    L, Dana

    ReplyDelete