Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pink Saturday

Warning....Do not keep your pink stored away for too long. I went to my wicker chest where I store my valuable pink things to look for a little inspiration and look what happened!!!!!!!!! Pink Saturday
Before my house was covered with pink glitter, hearts and stars I grabbed my favorite koozie and slammed the lid!!!!!!!!!
Hook em horns
Maybe some of that magical pink rubbed off on the Horns....they pulled it off in the final seconds...what a game the Buckeyes played and thank goodness that match up is over and alls well that ends well. Now I can go back to supporting both teams! Go Bucks and Hook Em Horns. If you want to see some of the most upstanding players in the NCAA take a look at this video and scroll towards the middle. It is sooo heartwarming (and thanks to my buddy Mike for sharing it with me).

Now head over to How Sweet the Sound and warn all the other pinkies about the consequences of storing your pink out of sight for too long!


Pink Longhorn Nan!

22 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you as my hubby watched that game (I watched off and on)---I fell asleep and didn't know your boys won until the next day!!! It must'a been the Luck of that Kooze of yours!!!! Hope that Kooze was holding some good tastin stuff! :)

    I LOVED that video and my oh my, how moving to see those boys form a little circle and kneel in prayer--together, opposing team players! That's what it is ALL about--did the national news media show any of THAT? They need to if that didn't! Thank YOU for sharing it with us!

    Well, I hope you have come down off your little Longhorn High--so you can enjoy this Pink Sat!!
    :) Dana

    PS Thanks for your sweet comments. Back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Amazing Grace. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..if that is what happens when you pack pink goodness...I am hauling out a tot,Love it..so creative and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love this fun post!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. How'd you do that glittery stuff! I WAAAANT it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable post.

    Have a Blessed and Happy weekend,
    Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post!! Love the glittery stuff.

    Have a great Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL LOL Congratulations to your "boys"!! Have a fantastic pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy your blog looks so pretty!!

    Love the sparkles too!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!!

    Warm Hugs for California;0)

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the glittery pinks..it's wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the glittery pink,it's awesome..Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry i was not able to participate this pink sat...but i want to support those who were able to...see you next week!

    lol cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! How do you do the sparkles??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nancy, you are too cute. Adorable idea for a Pink Saturday post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the sparklies! Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun pink post, happy pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nancy, another really clever pink saturday from you! Thanks for the fun! I in fact voted you as one of my favorite blogs on my site if you can pop over! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. ROFL! We have a serious set of fans for both sides in our family! Too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep, I was thinking about you too, in those final moments! :D

    c

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was wonderful, Nancy. We are ACC fans in our home. We love our Duke Blue Devils.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete