Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bless the Mothers


Bless the beasts and the children and all the mother's who keep them safe and warm. Mothers who are no longer here, old mothers, young mothers and inbetween mothers. To the mothers not of children but dogs and cats, bless you. To my daughter in law and daughter in law to be and my grandson's mother bless you and thank you for my grandchildren. To my son who mothered his son solo for so many years, bless you. To my friends who share their daughters with a daughterless mother, bless you. To my husband's sisters who keep family traditions and memories alive, bless you. To my soul sisters who take care of each other, bless you. To my blogging friends who share their children's pictures and stories, bless you. I wish you a wonderful mother's day. Celebrate all the mother's in your life and celebrate yourself for the ones you have kept safe and warm and a job well done. 







Very Important Mother Pictures of:

Moms before they were moms, old moms, brand new moms,grandmoms, aunt moms, cousin moms, crazy hat moms, moms of dogs, yaya moms, best friend moms, moms at showers, dads who had to BE moms, sons of moms, moms that are gone, sister moms, me and mom........love you all. Nancy


11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the mothers in your life. Happy Mother's Day.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures of all these special Moms. Happy Mother's Day!

    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures! I love that heart and paint on the wall ~ love mom. It will always be there even when the wall is finished :)

    Happy Mother's Day ~ Karen at Ciderantiques

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this "card" and I love you...This memory montage/photo collage reminds us of how very rich we are in very rich memories. We can only pray that our children are blessed by so many loving friends and family members as we have been. Here's to the love and memories that bind us. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great pics of all the special ladies in your life! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT a fabulous post!!!
    I adore those old photos!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us today!!

    Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    xoxo
    Analise

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that was awesome!! love all the family pics.
    hope you are having a wonderful mothers day.
    oxoox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo montage was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. God Bless all Mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pics! Hope you have a great Mother's Day. Please come back and visit.

    Hugs:)

    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Nancy! Your pictures are just WONDERFUL!! Made me smile ;)... I wish I could snatch back a few moments back in time... Hope your Mother's Day was just superb, dear! I had a wonderful time with my fam...They are just so wonderful!
    Catch ya later!Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a tribute. I cried as each picture popped up..

    I would love to do something like this on my blog for our son, Joshua, who we lost 6 years ago. OH, how love that boy.

    gotta go

    ReplyDelete