Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Pink Saturday

Last week as I was laying in bed pondering whether I would walk again I got the most beautiful arrangement of flowers from my YaYa’s.

Flowers for Algernon 003

See all the gear in the background?  Crutches, a leg torture device, stacks of papers of instructions – that’s what I had been looking at. So when these arrived they just brought in sunshine and love and beauty and friendship. I opened the card and it said…

Flowers for Algernon 012

And that’s what I’m wishing all of you today. A happy Pink Saturday and I’m sharing this beautiful arrangement with y’all and Beverly of How Sweet The Sound who hosts PS each week.

Flowers for Algernon

xoxo Nancy

6 comments:

  1. I'm soooooo proud of you!! You are definitely making great improvement if you feel like putting together a post for PS!!

    You have the bestest YaYas!!!! I love their flowers and I love their card!!! Those women are thinking !!! Friendship, support AND Pink Saturday material!! Life IS good!!

    I hope the pain has eased up and I hope you're able to do more stuff. That does look like a horrible torture device!!! Maybe you could use it for yard art when you no longer need to torture yourself!! I'm seeing it be-jeweled....and maybe some colorful ribbon/streamers hanging from it AND perhaps you could mount a little handcrafted sign on it that says: "WELCOME"!!! What do think? Hmmm....bet you could do something nifty with those crutches, too!!! Tell Jeff that they are "industrial" looking and he could no doubt turn them into something clever...like a lamp or maybe legs for a table? :) OK....I'm stopping.

    It's my nap time. My brain is tired from working so hard to type this comment!!

    Hang in there, my friend, and have a great PSaturday!!

    L, dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful bouquet, I love the colors and the vase happy pink saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a beautiful floral estrangement to make you feel better. Trust things will be back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should make you feel better knowing you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers make everything better. I hope you have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy you are back! Beautiful flowers - friends are wonderful. You should bedazzle those crutches :)

    ReplyDelete