Saturday, May 15, 2010

Waxahachie Pink

Where was my brain?  I was gone for a couple of days and didn't get back in time to sign up for Pink Saturday.  Can you hear a big Pink Sigh???  Since I forgot I'll just reminisce about the last time I was in Waxahachie.   You know - where we go for Paper Cowgirl.  I always have to take a drive by the Little Pink Cottage.

 The antique stores are so much fun to browse through and they have lots of pink.

The vendors have the best pink craft kits.








The things I've made there always have a touch of pink somewhere.  Here's my Paper Crown swap for the fabulous Suzie Button.

Plus they have one of the best scrapbook stores in the world.  Located in an old old building downtown they have fabulous supplies and classes The Crafty Scrapper (or the Scrappy Crafter but not the Crappy Scrafter)  I wish Waxahachie lived in Austin!

Head on over to Beverly's At How Sweet The Sound to visit all the Pink Blogs who remembered to sign up for Pink Saturday.
And I'll join Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and tell Friday.

7 comments:

  1. that is one pinky beautiful house for one to hide and dream all pinky beauties! love your photos! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a lovely place to shop! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink house is a dreamy place to spend some time...and money too I bet! I love your crown and can I ask you a question Nancy? I don't know if you saw my post about the wedding shower I'm helping with but the Bride will be crowned Queen of the Kitchen and I need to make a crown for her. Did you use a particular template? I grabbed a paper crown at Burger King which I will ue as a pattern if I can't find anything else. Thanks Nancy...always fun to visit you!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that pink house is place where daydreams begin! Loved your post! Hope you had a lovely Pink Saturday.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, Well boy was I surprised when I saw my name in your post! Hi to you too! Thanks for saying I'm fabulous! I'll take it! ha! I can't wait for PC except for all the crafting I need to finish between now and then! I need every minute to get it all done! I'm panicking as I type! EEK! I just know it's going to be super fabulous for all us cowgirls! Happy Pink Saturday to you anyways! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I MISS that Pink Sat. of yours? SOM.....do you know what that means? :)

    Anyhoo....I sure do dream of being at one of those fab. PC Gatherings one day!! I'm not much of a paper artist...but I do admire the work of creative souls such as you and your lush friend whose name starts with an L!!!

    When I win the Lottery, I will be there!!

    Happy belated PS!! L, Dana

    ReplyDelete